Tuesday, November 22, 2022

New Colours

I started my post yesterday and then didn’t have much to say. We were supposed to received shipments yesterday. The boxes coming by UPS are stuck in Buffalo. The boxes coming by FedEx were out for delivery yesterday. Dad shuttled me back and forth to get my car and we missed the FedEx driver by about 5 minutes. He’ll be back today. While I’m waiting for him and a delivery from Canpar I washed my floors. The store smells great. Once the boxes get here I can take pictures of the new Noro Ito colours. 
The Ito arrived. 3 large boxes. All the colours are online but I didn’t have time to play with them. Any of these would look great in Trinigan. I think the big square with the bottom middle colour would make a great Nightshift. 

I also spent time getting ready for our Black Friday sale. The sale starts online Thursday at 3pm EST. The sale in the store will start at 11am on Friday. There are some great markdowns (10%-60%). The store is suffocating me a bit right now because it is too full. I need to clear out some stock. 

The sale items will go live at 3pm on Thursday. Here is a link to where you will be able to find them. 

The website has been updated for the Cascade shipment we received - Cascade 220, Cascade 220 Heathers and Cascade 220 Superwash Merino (5 new colours were in the box).

Now it’s time to move to my knitting chair. When I got home I thought it would be a good idea to wash the floors here. It was necessary but not a good idea. My body is sore and says please relax and knit. 😀

I finished the second ball of Trine last night while we were watching Yellowstone. Beth wouldn’t pause for me to wind another ball so I started another elf.

Here is the post that I started last night.
My car went into dad’s garage to hibernate for the winter. He (the car) spent the last week at the dealership having some repairs and he’s ready for when nice weather arrives.

No comments: