Sunday, November 06, 2022

Hello from Vegas

I had a great flight. A few balls of yarn came with me and I got the stitches cast on for Trinigan.


I didn’t get very far. Trying to get photos in a hotel room are almost impossible. The lighting is awful. The colour is close to the airplane picture - not this one. I just wanted to prove that I did get some knitting done.
I started taking pictures when we were about 45 minutes away from Vegas.




The Mirage is as beautiful as I remember it.

I’m trying to stay on Ancaster time so I was in bed early and up really early today. 4:30am Vegas time which is 7:30 Ancaster time. 
There is a new hotel downtown called Circa. They have a huge sports bar. HUGE!!! I went to see some football and have lunch.
I wanted to get my blog post finished before I head out again. I think it’s time to go to the Bellagio and see the Conservatory.

No comments: