Monday, November 07, 2022

Last Night in Vegas

The Conservatory was beautiful last night.







Today’s task was to go to the Vegas Golden Knights store and get Beth some cool t-shirts. The arena is at the other end of the strip. The store was disappointing and Beth didn’t get a shirt. I took a cab there and worked my way home. 10km and I’m back in my room. I walked through the Bellagio and went to the Conservatory again. I wish they would let me sleep in there.

The lobby at the Bellagio. 
From the Hershey’s store. I don’t think that this is a good idea.
There will be new colours of Spincycle coming early in 2023. Normally I wouldn’t share these so early but I wanted some yarn content in my post. 

These 4 are Dyed in the Wool.


Vibe Check - also coming in Dream State
Dream State
I don’t think there will be a post tomorrow. I’ll talk to you on Wednesday.

No comments: