Tuesday, November 15, 2022

I Can See

We’re getting new lights. I was here at 8am to meet the electrician. That might have been a bit early for me 😢. 
We can see in the fingering weight room again. The lights behind the cash desk are working now as well.

I was able to pack mail orders and then unpack a box of Addi Turbo needles and Zauberball. The website has been updated and I started on a newsletter. 

I did a large Cascade order and found out that there are new colours of Cascade 220 Superwash Merino. These are ordered but I don’t know if they are in stock. It will be a surprise when the boxes arrive.

Brand new colours of Noro Ito should be arriving before the end of the month.
There is something brand new coming from Rowan next week. 





The 6am alarm is now kicking my butt. I need to be up earlyish tomorrow to clean up the mess in the store. Baskets are everywhere and displays need to be put back together. I might have a few rows left in me before bed. Knitting with a yarn that changes colour isn’t always a good thing. Just one more row to see what colour comes next.

No comments: