Thursday, November 17, 2022

End of Day Knitting

Trinigan is growing. I am almost finished my first skein of Dream State. 

So far the cardigan is a very enjoyable knit. You don’t need to think. There is only one colour in a row. It is perfect end of the day knitting.

I had on my Spark cardigan today. I wasn’t thinking when I started Trinigan. I am going to have two Andrea Mowry cardigans with the same main colour. 🤷🏼‍♀️. 
I finally contacted my sign company to have our sign at the entrance updated. It was way far down the To Do List and today I moved it to the top.

We don’t have any shipments coming tomorrow but we will have lots of boxes on Monday. 3 boxes of Noro and 2 boxes of Malabrigo Rios. When the Noro arrives Deidre is going to knit Trinigan for the store. We are going to use Ito and Cascade 220 Heathers.

I reread my post and I should amend it to read that we could have lots of boxes on Monday. I have a feeling that they will be delayed by the snow hitting the Buffalo area. Something in me says it will be Wednesday before we see them.

Now it’s time for end of day knitting.

No comments: