Saturday, August 15, 2020

New Kits

I played with colour today and made up kits for Ambah O’Brien’s Orianna Wrap.






I also spent some time writing my blog post for Monday with this week’s deal. There are going to be 2 yarns this week. I don’t want to rush on Monday morning like I did this week.

Dad and Beth took the dogs to the dog park this morning. Then dad came to the store to make boxes. Lucy was worn out.
She fills the whole hallway.
This was where I found Boscoe when I got home. 

I haven’t made it very far on Find Your Fade. When I got home from work I vacuumed our main floor (we have tile floor that looks like hardwood) and then I washed it. I won’t be winning any contests for the job I did. I also added the new kits to the website along with one of Monday’s sale yarns.

Now I’m going to knit a few rows while the Vegas Golden Knights are playing.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The yarns and projects are all beautiful, but the real star of this post is Lucy. What a sweetheart. She looks like a huge lump of love. :)