Saturday, March 07, 2020

Thank You!!

Beth and Boscoe took all the food and money to the Food Drive this morning. $1500. Thank you to everyone who donated. The $1500 will purchase over 3000 lbs of food. Mrs. Lucas was one of Beth's teachers in high school and has been on the executive of the Food Drive since the first year. She was in tears when Beth dropped the money and food off. She even made Beth take pictures with the mayor. 

Lynn and I did not draw the name of the winner. We were busy in the store today and didn't remember until closing time. I want someone other than Lynn and I to draw the winning ticket. We will do it first thing Monday morning.
There are new colours of Manos del Uruguay Alegria.
Alegria is an easy-care blend of ultra-soft superwash merino with durable polyamide.  Its “hand” is remarkably soft and resilient, and the bright, playful colorways would make exciting baby projects as well as socks.

Mr. UPS arrived at closing time last night with more Kidsilk Haze Fade Kits.

Dinner is finished and the kitchen is clean. Now I'm going to do some work on my sewing room. I have the urge to do some quilting but it looks like a tornado has gone through the room. Once it has been tidied I can bring out my sewing machine.


No comments: