Sunday, March 29, 2020

Painting Bricks

Photos © Stephen West
Painting Bricks is a splashy semi-circular shawl. Easy garter stitch is combined with stockinette stitch stripes and slipped stitches for an exciting new Westknits shawl project. Two skeins of the main color are combined with contrast colors in West Wool Bicycle. You can add as many contrast colors as you like to paint the bricks with your leftover color pops. 
This is Stephen West's latest shawl pattern called Painting Bricks. You can purchase it on Ravelry.
The shawl can be knit in fingering weight or DK weight yarn.



It was a lazy day with lots of knitting. I'm almost finished the first sleeve on my Throwback. I have a few more rows in me before bed. It will be another early morning in the store - I'm not complaining. Trust me I am happy to work right now. And I'm happy there are mail orders to ship out. I hope everyone likes the pretty yarn they are going to receive this week.

No comments: