Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Spring Cleaning

Lynn and I started spring cleaning today. It's time to say goodbye to some products. We need room for exciting new things coming in the next few months.

All in stock Lykke Needle Sets are on sale until the end of March. 20% off. This is in the store and online (the discount will automatically come off).

All Freia Fine Handpaints yarns are on sale for 20% off as well until the end of March, 2020.

We used one Yarn Bomb to make Espe.
To achieve the long color runs in our Flux and Ombré yarns we have developed our own dyeing process. Though labor intensive, the hands-on nature of the process allows us to ensure an even consistency in the yarn and colors over multiple dye lots. Our method also means that though our yarns will match very well from one dye lot to the next, no two balls of yarn will ever be the same.
I love Freia yarns. Tina's colours are amazing. It's just time for you to hoard it at your house. 


Alex knit Stripe Study with 2 Shawl balls and one skein of tosh merino light.
Minikins are part of the sale as well.



Blue Sky Fibers is also on sale until the end of the month - 20% off. 

More skeins of Dyed in the Wool are on the way to us and could be here tomorrow.
Heart Sigh
Neveruary
Shades of Earth
The Family Jewels

I can't wait until tomorrow morning. A new pattern from Jenn Steingass.



This prompted me to set aside my Throwback and bring out Hinterland.
It's time for Survivor so I need to finish my post. I'm not sure how much longer Beth will wait before starting.

No comments: