Monday, March 09, 2020

Lynn's Love Note

Lynn is very close to finishing her Love Note. Another sweater that fits her perfectly. She needs to sew in ends and block and then she's ready. She knit the Small (finished 41.5") and used 3 balls each of Le Petit Lambswool and Le Petit Silk and Mohair. There was yarn left over from each.
An order of Biches & Buches arrived this morning and the website has been updated.

I knit last night and thought I was near the end of my body. I'm not. Still 4" and then the ribbing.

You will notice the front of my Throwback looks really funny. That is the section that I will be cutting through.

This section looks better 😋
Our good friend Fiona Ellis released a new pattern that you can purchase on Ravelry. It is knit in worsted weight yarn so your yarn options are endless.
This classic vest is named for Geneva Misener (1878–1961). She was the first female professor at the University of Alberta and a vocal spokesperson for women’s rights in the province. The Geneva Vest has a timeless appeal, with cable details that are designer, Fiona Ellis’ hallmark, and a nod to the beautiful architecture of the university. Wear it in the fall, winter and spring—to class, to work, or to the park. You’ll make a statement, just like Geneva.


Beth is out tonight and I am Boscoe sitting. There hasn't been any knitting. Mothers of young children come in and say that they can't get a lot of knitting accomplished because they are busy running after the kids. Now I understand.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely sweaters, especially your intarsia sweater. I'll enjoy seeing it after you've preformed the steeking surgery. Beautiful!