Thursday, August 22, 2019

New Accessories

I love this picture from Cocoknits. We received two big boxes of accessories today.



Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock has a new home. It finally made it into the fingering weight room and is sharing space with tosh merino light.

I started the I-Cord bind off last night but didn't get it finished. Alex has taken it home and will finish the cast off and block. It'll be in the store next week.

Speaking of Spincycle, I just paid an invoice and more yarn will be here soon. Maybe by the end of next week. All skeins will be Dyed in the Wool.
Ghost Ranch, a brand new colour, will be in the box.
Andrea Mowry used Ghost Ranch for the Montana Mountain Cowl.
Photos ©Andrea Mowry


Cold Comfort is also coming - Andrea used this in her new Stonecrop Sweater.

There will be a surprise colour in the box. Something I didn't think we would be able to get for a few months, if at all. More on that over the weekend.

Now it's Guthrie time. Lynn has finished the first sleeve and is way ahead of me. I need to get going.

No comments: