Sunday, August 18, 2019

Ambah O'Brien #KnitAugust

After playing with Spincycle yarns this week I needed to knit with some. My Nightshift came out to play today. It's almost finished. I think I have 26 rows to go.
My colours are
Nostalgia
Heart Sigh
Neveruary
Melancholia
Cataclysm
Robin's Egg

Ambah just put posted on Facebook that the Orianna Wrap is today's discounted pattern. I love this shawl and really need to make it. (I better live to 180 with all the projects I need to knit).
Day 19 of #KnitAugust - enjoy 50% off Orianna Wrap for the next 48 hours, no code needed
Cast on Orianna and have fun knitting as you play with subtle textures and colour transitions. Sometimes fingering weight yarns are held together with co-ordinating Kidsilk lace strands, but other times they are held singly and alternated to add to the textured effect. Stripes and lace also combine to further showcase the contrasts and textures. The result, a luxe wrap cosy enough for the coolest of days will certainly be a beautiful addition to your wardrobe. Keep your colours muted or play with bold choices; the options are limitless.

This is Lucy's friend Tux. They love to play. Lucy lays on the ground and Tux jumps all over her. When we take her for a walk she always pulls towards Tux's house to see if he can come out and play.
Now back to knitting. I want to finish my Nightshift by Tuesday evening so that it can be blocked for the Knitters' Fair. I also need it finished so that I get back to Guthrie.

No comments: