Saturday, August 17, 2019

Joji pattern discount

I love my Slow Curves by Joji Locatteli. I highly recommend her patterns - they are so well written.
We have been running a Joji KAL in the store and now it's time for Joji's KAL. I totally forgot that Joji runs a KAL every fall. I would have waited with ours so that everyone could enter into mine and Joji's. If you'd like some pattern inspiration, take a look at finished garments from our store KAL. 

You don't have to participate in her KAL to use the discount code. Stock up.
Joji has a few more rules to her KAL than I do😘  - you need to sign up before August 30. Read all about the KAL on Ravelry.
Linda came in today with her Navelli. She is using Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock and it feels awesome! Linda changed the neckline to a round neck and I like the change. Linda's colours are Foxglove, Thistledown and Nettle.

While knitting Navelli Linda has another project on the needles. She sent me this picture and I had to share it.
Linda and Kerstin went camping in Algonquin Park. They are both knitting Joji's Suburban Wrap. Nice job ladies - the shawls look great!

No comments: