Thursday, August 29, 2019

Mrs. Crosby

Wannietta finished Navelli. The pictures look fabulous - I can only imagine how beautiful it will be when we see it in person at the Knitters' Fair. Then it will be hanging in the store.

She used Mrs. Crosby Satchel in the colours Charles, Saunter and Waltz.
Mrs. Crosby Satchel is a soft & smooth single ply, 100% superwash merino wool yarn that is made in Italy and dyed in Chicago.
More colours should be added to the website tomorrow.


Today Lynn, Alex and I rearranged Mrs. Crosby Hat Box. While making the colours look pretty on the wall we recounted the yarn. I have all colours on the website with new pictures courtesy of Mrs. Crosby. It took awhile but I'm glad I made myself finish after dinner.

I knit the Greyhound Shawl with Mrs. Crosby Hat Box and loved working with the yarn.

You might be asking, 'Who is Mrs. Crosby?'
Mrs. Crosby is that spirit which lives inside us all. 
She is our craving for adventure, the desire to see all the beauty this world has to offer. Through her, you can ride the rails of the Trans-Mongolian Express along an ancient tea caravan route from China to Russia, watch the ever changing hues upon the Arc de Triomphe at sunset in Paris, or swim with whale sharks off the coast of Isla Mujeres, Mexico.  
Your only limit is your own imagination. 
Come with us. Come on. Come Play!

My eyes are crossed and my fingers hurt from typing away so it's time to say goodnight and head to bed.

No comments: