Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wool & Honey

Yesterday I showed the new Uneek Sock Christmas sock kit. There were 4 more kits in the order. They are all available in the store and on the website.



My right hand hurt when I got home last night. I spent way too much time updating the website yesterday. And it's only going to get worse. I need to start working on the fall Rowan. Everything except Rowan Magazine #66 has been shipped and will be in the store on August 1. Here's a little teaser.
Rowan Cashmere Haze

Wool Local is here. We've been looking at fingering weight sweaters on Ravelry. 
Photo ©Andrea Mowry
I think Wool & Honey from Andrea Mowry is the winner.
Meet the five new colours from Mrs. Crosby for fall. These skeins are all Train Case.
Tango
Texas Two Step
Electric Slide
Waltz
Seungmu

Mr. Canada Post came in this morning with three huge boxes. Our needle felting supplies are here.
The needles are sold 7 to a pack in a cute tube.



There is a big box for Beth - she is going to be so excited. She needle felted an aquarium. I don't have a picture of it finished but here is a work in progress. It is time for her to get back to her needles. It's a great way to get out your frustration.

The evening got away from me. We watched Big Brother and I finally finished Clue #2. There won't be any knitting tomorrow night because we are having dinner with friends. When Beth and I were younger we played competitive fastball. Very competitive. A group of us are getting together along with our parents. Our parents never missed a game or a tournament and it will be great to see everyone again. 

No comments: