Saturday, July 27, 2019

Sewing in Ends

I made it to the third clue on Perfect Blend.
There hasn't been a lot of knitting this week. I've been clicking away on my keyboard but that is going to change tomorrow. I plan on knitting all afternoon.
Yes, there are a lot of ends. Thankfully Lynn is really good at sewing them in 😘

Today was spent adding books to the website. I want to be ready for August 1 when the Rowan arrives.



I have a scarf from this book that is 3/4 finished. It's been on hold to work on other projects but it's time to finish it for the launch. Lynn is sewing in my ends.
Double strand Big Wool. Talk about a weekend project.

There are 2 more books that won't be on the website. These will be free with the purchase of the yarn while supplies last.


Lynn and I did some straightening today and were playing with the Freia Shawl Ball.
A few years ago Alex knit Stripe Study for us using two Shawl Balls and one skein of tosh merino light. I love how the striping worked out. This is still one of my favourite shawls.

No comments: