Friday, July 26, 2019

Obsessed

Thank you Diana. The shawl looks amazing. When I saw the green colour I wanted a leaf pattern so we went to our old faithful Espe (pattern purchased on Ravelry). We used two full skeins of Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock and the shawl is big. If you want a smaller shawl you can go down needle size (ours is knit on a 5mm which makes it light and airy). You can also stop knitting when you are happy with the size - the pattern is super easy to adjust.



There is another order of Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock coming in August with five new colours. I am obsessed with the fuchsia. OBSESSED!

I need to figure out what I am going to make with the fuchsia and orange. What a combination.




Over the past few months I have been making changes to the website. Yesterday Korey was working on something and made changes to my changes. There are new sections on the pull down menus.

This will make searching so much easier. Of course this opened a small can of worms but I think we have worked the new kinks out. I think.

We had a great time visiting with old friends. We spent every summer together from the age of 8 until we were in our late teens. We've all remained friends but it's more messaging and calls rather than getting together in person. Everyone's parents enjoyed chatting again.

No comments: