Friday, July 19, 2019

Visitors in the garden

 Ambah O'Brien has a new pattern. This is the Zea Wrap.
Enjoy knitting Zea Wrap, a mosaic and slip stitch knitting extravaganza. It is designed to be knit with ten mini skeins and a contrasting colour. You are only limited by your imagination; use a fade set, create a rainbow, gather up all those cherished leftovers or knit yourself a sophisticated two colour version. Test your colour ideas with the handy colour-in schematic. Each stitch will be a fun adventure as you watch the pattern emerge, resulting in a stunning wrap you’ll wear with pride.Pattern includes both charted and written instructions for the mosaic sections.
Fingering weight 
MC: 800 yd/732 m 
CC: Either 800 yd/732 m or a ten-colour mini set, each skein consisting of 80 yd/74 m.
Colours in gradient sets will be referred to as CC1 through CC10.



Here is Clue #2 of Perfect Blend. I'm on colour four and from here I will do colour three, two and one. Then this clue is finished. I should have this finished in time for the next clue on Monday.

I've talked about the deer that like to hang out in my garden. I haven't seen any signs of them lately but there was another friend yesterday. On two different occasions I saw a baby skunk.
You can see a little black tail in the middle of the picture behind the parking curb. I didn't want to get too close. According to my dad (and everyone knows that their dad is right) a skunk makes a great pet. Yes, he did say that you need to have the skunk fixed so that it doesn't spray. Now Beth wants to find it and make it a pet for their office. Imagine someone walking through the front door and being greeted by a skunk.

No comments: