Saturday, July 06, 2019

On our way

These patterns are from a Rowan book coming in August called Essential Knit Sweaters. 
The sweaters are classic and can be worn by all for years to come. This is a theme with the garments that Rowan is bringing us this fall.






I'm writing early today because we are leaving for the airport just after the store closes. 

We've had a fun afternoon. There were torrential rains in Ancaster and the power went out at our house. We have a sump pump that runs a lot and no power means big problems. Thankfully the power just came back on so we should be okay.

We are taking the golf clubs to Vegas and hope to get at least one round in. While Beth was packing them up she found an old score card from a few years ago in Myrtle Beach.
It doesn't happen very often but I beat Beth. Not very often - I think 4 or 5 times in the last thirty years.
I've already written tomorrow's post because Beth is going to keep me busy all day. I'll talk to you again on Monday.

No comments: