Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Surprise

Mr. Canada Post walked in this morning with two huge boxes from Hedgehog Fibres. Surprise.
We have new Potlucks. Sock.
Merino DK
Two in Singles.

We added new colours in Kidsilk Lace as well.

Doreen came in wearing her new Imagine When. It is fantastic. She used Hedgehog Skinny Singles in the colour Dune. I don't think she could have picked a better colour. I am infatuated with it. It came in DK today and I might need a Hipster in it.
Imagine the softest, most luxurious yarn, in your favorite color, creating a beautifully draped piece of fabric there to wrap your shoulders on a chilly day.  
Imagine a series of triangles shaping up in a fun exciting way, but still making your knitting easy enough to relax…
Mr. UPS brought in a big box of Dyed in the Wool from Spincycle. There are a few colours that we haven't had in quite some time.



I laid the new squares on top of my finished afghan. The new squares in Ito are definitely wider but not much taller than the Kureyon squares. My afghan is going to be 20 squares.
Now to start packing because I need to be in bed early tomorrow night. I'm leaving early Thursday morning to be in Cleveland by 1pm for a meeting with Rowan and the Rowan Flagship stores.

No comments: