Thursday, June 13, 2019

Almost Finished

Lucy was mostly an angel when we were together this morning. There was a bit of whining and crying but then she'd lie back down and sleep. I am the third most important person in her life. She isn't used to staying with me. Most of her day is spent with dad or Beth.

A few days ago I talked about the Casapinka MKAL. Here are some colour combinations from SweetGeorgia.

The kits are available online so that you can preorder.

I'm still undecided which two kits I am going to pick. Of course I'm going to participate in the MKAL. Playing with twelve different colours is right up my alley.








I made it to the fourth colour. It should be finished before Wednesday when Alex is back in the store. I will ask her very nicely if she will block it for me. I'll give her the new flexible blocking wires to try and she can take pictures and let us know how she likes them.

Dad called at 5:30 this morning that he was turning onto our street with Lucy. I got another hour or so of sleep before Beth had to leave and then I was up all day. I am exhausted. Beth and I watched the hockey game last night. I love watching the winning team getting the Stanley Cup. Yes, it's 10:30 and I'm still up. We couldn't miss the basketball game. I am going to be dragging tomorrow.

No comments: