Saturday, June 08, 2019

I'm back on track

Jane was in this morning with her first square. She wanted to add a few more colours.

Steph was in yesterday and wanted to make a shawl. A fabulous shawl. She saw my Fading Point and that was the pattern she chose.

She asked me to make up a wow colour combination.
I put together Hedgehog Sock
Rosehip
Taffy
Bloom
Serengeti
DRK

I left the combination on the front table and have been staring at it. I know that you aren't supposed to be proud of yourself but I think I put together a great kit for her.



I am one row from joining in the fourth colour. The rows are getting longer. I'm at 452 stitches and increasing every row. I must admit that I've had a hard time knitting this shawl. The pattern is awesome. Well written and easy to do. I wasn't sure about my colour choices. I have changed them a few times but when I see it now at a distance it is growing on me. Really growing on me. I'm back on track.

Dad and Beth went to the Canadian Open today. What a great day to be sitting on a golf course. They started at the 9th green. This is how close they were. Rory McIlroy is putting.
Beth zoomed in for the next few pictures.
Henrik Stenson
Mackenzie Hughes.
It's going to be a great finish tomorrow. A good excuse to sit and knit all afternoon😘

No comments: