Saturday, June 22, 2019

Day Two of Shopping

These awesome patterns are by A. Opie Designs and you can purchase them on Ravelry. Amy is not afraid of colour. The amazing pompoms are on the way.

I am so excited about Mode at Rowan. Beautiful colours. Wearable garments. Fabulous fibres.






Do you needle felt or have you thought about starting? We have lots of fleece (lots) in solid colours coming in a few weeks.

It's late and I'm ready for bed. I wasn't feeling well last night and didn't get a lot of sleep. Top that off with a busy day of buying yarn. Then I had dinner with a great group of people. Fabulous yarn shop owners (Marilyn and Jonathon from Romni Wools, Gisele from Wool 'n Things, Jolyn and Kerri from Little Red Mitten, Barb and Cindy from River City Yarns), designer Sarah Hatton along with my sales rep Kathryn and the lovely ladies who work in the Sirdar office.

I have two booths to visit in the morning and then I'll be on my way home.

No comments: