Saturday, June 29, 2019

Squares

Jane stopped by this morning with the squares for her blanket. They look amazing. I can not start but I really want to. I have bags of fingering weight in my sewing room waiting for me. She is going to edge the squares in solid black and then do a black border around the whole blanket.
I finished my third square and started number four. It will be close but I might get four squares out of one ball.

Catherine from ZigZag Stitches posted this picture on Instagram and Facebook yesterday. A big pile of our bags.

I bought this fabric in Myrtle Beach and Catherine made the bags for us. We have them in Small and Shawl size.


We had strawberries and ice cream for desert. Someone loves ice cream. She is so gentle. Some dogs grab at food. Not Lucy. You can put your hand in her mouth and she gently takes the food.
And before you ask, we don't normally feed her on the couch. She was lying on the couch (facing in the other direction watching the tv) when Beth sat down with her bowl. Lucy flopped over into Beth's lap. She looked so cute that Beth caved and fed her.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Hi Julie, what pattern is Jane's blanket? It looks great. Thanks, Trina

Unknown said...

What type of dog is she? Adorable

Julie said...

Trina - there is no pattern for Jane's blanket. Just mitred squares. Take a look at the June 7th post - Jane loves colour. She sent me the number of stitches and needle size.

https://areallygoodyarn.blogspot.com/2019/06/jane-loves-colour.html

Julie said...

Lucy is my dad's St. Bernard. She is our baby.