Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Shenanigans

I've been looking at patterns and decided on Chevron Shenanigans. My five colours of GarnStories are going to be
Chasing Birds
First Flush
Bliss
Past Perfect
Charade
©Stephen West
Select a palette of fading colors to knit this top-down garter stitch shawl. Short rows with chevrons create the unique asymmetrical shape. The small size features four colors and the large size uses five colors fading from light to dark. I-cord edges decorate the clean lines of this classic Westknits shawl.
©Stephen West

Nightshift is almost finished. I think I have about 6 rows to go.

There wasn't a lot of knitting today. We cleaned this morning. The house wasn't too bad but we still had dishes to do and the floors needed to be vacuumed. I had a few hours of sleep (not a good idea - I had a stupid dream that wouldn't end) and then leftover ham and potatoes for dinner.

Don't forget that our Boxing Week Sale starts tomorrow.

Boxing Week Hours
Thursday December 27 10-5:30
Friday December 28 10-5:30
Saturday December 29 10-4
Monday December 31 10-2
Wednesday January 2 10-5:30


Boxing Week Sale
From December 26-31, 2018

Spend $100 - 10% discount
Spend $300 - 15% discount
Spend $500 - 20% discount

This sale is available in the store and online.

If you are having problems ordering online you can call in your order during business hours. If you are shopping after hours, send an email and I will send you a PayPal invoice the next morning.

If you want to pick up your purchase in the store, please leave a note on the order.


No comments: