Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Potlucks

Churchmouse Yarns and Teas has updated their Pressed Rib Cap & Muffler. You need to purchase the original pattern (in the store or on Ravelry) and then you can download the free addendum here.
We fell in love with a handsome muffler in a favorite designer’s shop. On closer inspection we discovered that it was simply K2/P2 ribbing. What, we wondered, made this scarf so special? It was the finishing. The ribbing was pressed flat which gave the fabric a soft, elegant hand. We’ve added a companion watch-cap with a nice 4-part decrease that’s a little more finished, a little more refined.
This set would look great in Cascade 220 and Cascade 220 Heathers or the new Cascade 220 Superwash Merino. Another yarn option is Woolstok from Blue Sky Fibers.

Mr. Canada Post delivered our Hedgehog box this morning. The colours have been added to the website. Meet our 4 new Potluck colours. They are stunning!
Sock 1770

Skinny Singles 1780
1790
1800

Nightshift is almost finished. I am so close.
I just increased to 181 stitches and the pattern asks you to increase to 191. That is 20 more rows. I don't think I have enough yarn for that many rows. I might have yarn for 4-6 more. Andrea asks for an I-Cord bind off. That is going to eat up yarn and I'm pretty sure that I don't want to play yarn chicken with this.

Beth and I made a trip to Costco tonight. Now I need to rest. We spent way more than we had planned - they do it to us every time 😀

No comments: