Sunday, December 30, 2018

Another Wedge Completed

Sarah looks great wearing our store sample of So Faded.

Alex is going to make the So Faded sweater (pattern purchased on Ravelry) in GarnStories.
Bliss
Flying Circus
Cosmique
Neptuns Segen
Magic Mint
Tolstoi

We've had many visitors come into the store wearing this sweater. Some pastels. Some bright. Some earthy tones. Some in speckled yarns. Some in semi-solid hand dyed yarns. They've been all over the spectrum. It has looked great on everyone.
©Andrea Mowry
This sweater sums up my ideal raglan pullover: worked from the top down, completely seamless, and just a little bit of texture to make it fit into a more modern wardrobe! Adjust the length of the sleeves and the body easily to fit your personal style!
Our friend Brian Smith has a new pattern out.
 The pattern is called Keyla. You can purchase it on Ravelry.
Brian used 2 skeins of Hedgehog Skinny Singles. This is a great pattern for using some of the fun hand dyed yarn you have in your stash.

I just finished the second wedge on Chevron Shenanigans. There will be six wedges before the next colour is faded in. I was not so sure when I finished the first wedge but now I'm a bit addicted. Stephen writes an amazing pattern that is very easy to follow. All rows are written out with stitch counts.

This afternoon I cast off my Nightshift. I will get preblocking pictures tomorrow at the store. I love how the colours came out.

2 comments:

edegges said...

Hello, I need your help , I am working on the chevron shenanigans, I am in wedge 3, row 5-12, when the pattern ask to repeat rows 3 and 4, but if I follow the instructions the double yarn over will end up in the middle of the columns, how did you solve that ? Please help

Julie said...

I’m fairly certain that I knit the pattern as the instructions are written. I didn’t have any problems with it. It was 3 years ago and many projects ago so I don’t remember.