Sunday, December 16, 2018

Qing

Blue Sky Fibers posted these beautiful pictures on Instagram yesterday. The minute I saw them I knew that I needed to share them.
There are 21 colours in Woolstok from Blue Sky Fibers.
Rich in character with excellent stitch definition and easy to work with, this yarn is available in lots of colors. You’ll quickly cozy up to it, no doubt. 
100% Fine Highland Wool
112m/123 yards in a 50 gram skein

We have used Woolstok for many projects and love working with it.

The 21 Color Slouch is an easy hat to knit and it uses all the colours. You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry and we have kits in the store (that include the pattern).
Knit in all 21 introductory Woolstok colors, this striped slouch hat is light enough to be worn in any season. As fun to knit as it is to wear.

I just increased to 131 stitches on Nightshift. My first shawl ended at 185 stitches so I'm getting close.

We're expecting an exciting box tomorrow. Qing is on its way to us. 
Barefoot
Bittermelon
Blue Finch
Datura
Shellbeach

I'm visiting Trish in the morning so Lynn will have the box unpacked by the time I get to the store. I can't wait to see the colours!

It's been a long weekend and the next two weeks are going to be busy. Beth and I are hosting 38 for Christmas dinner as well as hosting friends on Christmas Eve. Yikes. We've all started making notes to make sure that everyone gets their assignments completed. The shopping list is growing at an alarming rate.

I think I have a few more rows of knitting in me and then bed. 

No comments: