Monday, December 10, 2018

Life in the Long Grass

Mr. Canada Post brought in the first box from Life in the Long Grass this morning. (There is another box that could come tomorrow but you never know.) We have many new colours of Sock.
75% Superwash Merino & 25% Nylon, 4ply Fingering weight yarn, 425m (467 yards) and 100g 
75/25 4ply yarn is smooth, soft and the most durable sock yarn making it the perfect choice for all projects:  socks, baby clothing, shawls, cardigans, and sweaters.  The softness and drape is fab next to the skin.
Agate Stone
Barefoot
Baroque
Corrode
Crush
Damask
Evergreen
Light Beam
Moorlands
Rosegold
Weathered
Wild Rosebay

I'm adding colours to the website and have encountered a small problem. This is one of the reasons we are switching to a new platform.
There are colour swatches right below the $40. Not all shades are showing up here. If you scroll down through the list of colours you will be able to see them all.

I want to scream but in a month we will have something that is better. When the new website is finished all the colours will be in alphabetical order. I can't wait!!! We have over 190 colours of tosh merino light. There is no way for us to sort them properly but we will be able to soon. A small pet peeve that I have been dealing with for a long time.
I didn't have time for pictures of the Singles but here are a few in a basket. Wow. I want!! There are more colours in the next box.

Now I am going to pick up my needles and work on The Throwback. Once I'm through the next two rows it is smooth sailing.

No comments: