Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Travel

I cast on my travel knitting yesterday.
I cast it on and did about 20 rows when we decided it was too tight. I started again today on larger needles. I'm using the new Noro Ito. Colour 4 and colour 12.

What am I making??? I saw on Facebook that someone had knit Nightshift using Ito. It looked interesting. Not everyone wants to use Dream State so this is another option.
Pictures ©Andrea Mowry

The pattern asks for 5mm needles and I am using 5.5mm now. I knit a touch on the loose side to begin with so I think that if you are going to use Ito you should use 5.5mm or 6mm if you are a tight knitter.

For the first section #12 is colour A and #4 is colour B. For the next section I reversed them.

We have a shipment arriving from Gleener tomorrow.
Restore clothing and upholstery with the Gleener® Ultimate Fuzz Remover™. This patented and award winning fabric shaver and lint brush safely removes fuzz balls, lint and pet hair from virtually all fabrics. 3 fabric-safe edges eliminate pilling while a built-in lint brush finishes up the job.
In addition to the original Gleener we will be getting Gleener on the Go.

Smaller than a glasses case, this patented travel fuzz remover is compact enough to take anywhere that last minute wardrobe touch-ups are needed. 3 fabric-safe edges eliminate pilling while a built-in lint brush dusts away pet hair and dandruff. Keep one in your purse, car, briefcase or desk drawer
The Quick Fix travel kit is available in limited quantities. We will be receiving 3 of each colour.
The Quick Fix travel-sewing kit makes keeping your wardrobe looking fresh on the fly easier than ever! This essential sewing kit includes everything you’ll need to mend holes and tears, replace buttons, hem pants and skirts. Keep your outfits fuzz and fluff-free with the included Gleener On the Go. This easy to pack sewing kit is TSA compliant and takes up no more space than a makeup bag or shaving kit in your carry-on.

 I will be putting one in my suitcase.

Free Your Fade is almost finished. I will be casting off in the store tomorrow and we'll hang it unblocked while I'm away.

Now it's bed time. I am exhausted. I should have gone to bed early last night but I got caught up in the football game. And what a game it was.

No comments: