Sunday, November 25, 2018

Golfing


Beth made a new friend at the hockey game last night. His name is Chance and he is a Gila monster. The NHL Fights Cancer jerseys are purple and Beth bought me one at the game. Of course I need a purple jersey. We both had our jerseys on for the walk back to our hotel. People kept stopping us to see who won the game.


This morning we went to Top Golf.


We had a great time. You rent out a bay and up to 6 people can play. Some people brought their own clubs but we used the clubs they provided. There are different games you can choose. The balls have chips in them and you get a score if you go in a target. Each target has different scores.

The screen shows you details about your shot. There is also a TV screen - we had football on. If you are a golfer and travel to the US I would recommend looking to see if there is a Top Golf. You will have a lot of fun. 

We wandered around for a while and came back to the room to watch The Grey Cup. For some reason it isn’t on in the room so we’re heading down to the bar to watch - I’m brining my knitting with me :) Hopefully I’ll get enough rows knit for good pictures tomorrow. We leave at midnight tomorrow night so I’ll try and post before heading to the airport.

No comments: