Monday, November 26, 2018

Last Day


We weren’t sure what we were going to do this afternoon so I suggested seeing the baby dolphin at the Mirage.

I have quite a few dolphin pictures. There was a training session and I kept clicking away.

The proper name is Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. After seeing the dolphins we walked into the area with the lions and tigers. We’re walking along and I started poking Beth but she wasn’t paying attention. Siegfried was walking around. He was amazing. Talking to everyone. Taking pictures. 

We met him again by the tigers and he talked to us for about 5 minutes. It was the highlight of Beth’s trip. She first saw their show in 1990. She was here with mom and dad for The Concrete Convention. My dad got them front row seats and Sigfriend & Roy let her play with baby white tigers.



I have more to write but the app I’m using to blog keeps crashing so I’ll show more pictures and add to the post tomorrow.

No comments: