Friday, August 17, 2018

Blocking Elf - Where are you?


I cast off Time Trades this afternoon. My blocking elf has a bit of work to do.


We're about a month away from receiving our order of Wrist Rulers.
Wrist Ruler is a leather wristband with engraved inch and centimeter measurements. If you find yourself always needing to measure things when you’re on the go, this is the perfect product for you. 
Sizes are based on wrapping around your wrist twice. Give it extra length depending on how loosely you want to wear it. Please allow an extra 1/2 inch for the stud closure. 
Wrist Ruler is made in the US. 

There is also a new Brioche Bracelet that will be in the shipment.
Nancy Marchant approached us to do a custom bracelet for her. It got so much attention, that we made it available for everyone else in a variety of colors and sizes. Extend your wrist ruler by connecting a brioche bracelet, twice the fun!
Mr. UPS brought us in a box of beautiful garments from The Fibre Co.
Dash Falls is amazing! It is even more beautiful in person.



You can purchase the pattern for North Row on Ravelry.
North Row is a garment that flows from the deep cowl neck, all the way to the hem. This sweater is designed with a fair amount of positive ease to add to the garment’s casual elegance. North Row is a versatile, feminine piece that deserves a favourite skirt as much as a good pair of jeans. A key piece for your wardrobe that is worked in the round for the cowl while adding the structure of seaming for the sweater body. North Row can be worked up in a bright colourway to make a statement piece or a softer neutral to layer over anything in your closet. Choose the shade to make the most of your new favourite sweater. This relaxed sweater is designed to be worn with 20-25 cm (8-10 in) positive ease at the full bust.



From Joji's Instagram Feed
jojilocat🍁 Dear friends, like every year, I am getting things ready to start our Fall Knit-along on Ravelry.
We are starting to chat in our forums and we will get the sign-up forms ready for next week!
The start date will be September 1.
In preparation for this event that is very big in my heart, and to encourage you to try some new designs, all my patterns are 25% off until the KAL kicks off.
I am hoping to gather some beautiful prizes to draw and I can guarantee camaraderie and lots of chatter.
I hope to see you all again ☕️
☕️JojiPS: I’d love you to repost if you want to help me spread the word 🍂 Thank you! 
I've knit a few rows on Fading Point tonight. I'm at the point of picking up the collar on my Comfort Fade Cardi. I was too tired to count and just wanted some easy knitting. Tomorrow I'll pick up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea and look of the wrist ruler. Will they arrive in time for camp? I must have one. 👍Peggy

Julie said...

Hi Peggy - I hope they will be here in time.