Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Tranquility

Mr. FedEx brought in a box of yummy yarn from SweetGeorgia late yesterday afternoon. We have new Party of Five kits. Cathy made this gorgeous 3 Color Cashmere Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry). The colour is called Tranquility. I brought the kit home from TNNA for Cathy and she put it to very good use. I love the colours.


There are four new colourways in all. This is Hearth.

Firelight
Aurora

I have all the merino light on the website now including the brand new colours that start at 667.
Light Across the Grasses
Wash House
Killing Me Softly
The newest Churchmouse patterns arrived today. I thought it would be a good idea to get our patterns in order. I didn't realize that Lynn and Alex were going to sit on the floor and make a mess :)

Now back to my cardigan. I didn't do anything on it last night. I needed to wind a skein. It's wound now and I'm going to watch Big Brother and knit. Lynn has made it through the first short row section on hers. Tomorrow we are going to play with some of the new colours of dk to come up with different combinations.

2 comments:

Sally said...

That's not a mess. Its NIRVANA!!!!

Sally said...

That;s not a mess.

Its NIRVANA?