Monday, December 08, 2014

Wheaten


Here is the wrap that Ann knit. I have wanted to make this for a long time and finally caved and had someone else make it for me.

Pattern: Wheaten (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 4 skeins of tosh merino light -- the sample is knit in begonia leaf

Mr. UPS brought in a box from Lorna's Laces today. We have added colours to our stock of Sportmate. Sportmate is 70% merino wool and 30% outlast viscose. Outlast is temperature regulating - not too hot, not too cold. Read more about Outlast...

The colours from top left
-Granville
-Arlington
-Christmas at Downton
-Shenanigans

One skein of Sportmate will make Fiona Ellis' Sparrow Lake Mittens (pattern purchased on Ravelry)

Three skeins will make one of my favourite projects - Auburn Wave.

Did you watch Homeland last night? Oh my goodness. It is getting so good. I couldn't knit. But I'm going to knit tonight. We have The Mentalist from last week and also from last night. A TV show that I don't need to pay too much attention to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Wheaton is absolutely gorgeous!