Wednesday, December 03, 2014

I didn't want to

Beth is really enjoying mosaic knitting. Want to know more about the technique? Take a look at the latest Twist Collective - Barbara Gregory wrote an interesting article.
Pattern: Autumn Basket purchased on Ravelry...
Yarn: Misti Chunky - one solid and one handpaint.

I couldn't help myself. I cast on The Tangle Scarf. I didn't want to. I was going to finish Exploration Station but the bulky yarn on 10mm needles called my name. The picture doesn't show the colour very well. It is a light green - not as yellow as the picture.
I didn't get very far - maybe tonight while I'm watching Survivor. Two episodes. It's time to hit Publish and start paying attention. I think we could have some fireworks tonight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Mosaic knitting, huh? Another technique I HAVE to try!! Thank you!