Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Cowl

Mr. Canada Post just came in with a box from Lynda. I've wanted this cowl for a long time and it was worth the wait. It is beautiful.
Pattern: Pine Bough Cowl (free on Ravelry)
Yarn: Rowan Tweed
4 balls colour 592 Litton
3 balls colour 584 Buckden

You can make the cowl with any DK weight yarn
-Rowan Felted Tweed or Wool Cotton
-Mrs. Crosby Carpet Bag
-Filatura di Crosa Zara or Sportwool
-tosh dk or merino dk

It is really cold and blowy today and my friends would not go outside to have pictures taken. Some days those ladies are real prima donnas.
I dropped my computer off after work and headed to the drug store and grocery store. The drug store because I had to drop off some parcels and Beth has a bad head cold and needed medicine. The grocery store because mom and dad are heading home from Myrtle Beach tomorrow. Normally Beth shops just before they get home but the store is closed tomorrow. I can't complain about the shopping because they are coming home to look after the dogs so that we can go away. I can complain about the hour and a half that the two stops took. People had no patience either. I had one heck of a migraine when I left the grocery store. Now I'm home with a tea and the knitting is going to come out. I totally forgot that Canada was playing the US in the World Juniors. And there are a couple of college football bowl games this afternoon.

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you have a safe evening if you are out on the roads.

No comments: