Sunday, August 16, 2020

Shopping

I placed an order over the weekend with Samantha at Old Soul Fiber Co. We will have singles, Kidsilk lace, sock yarn and a slub yarn. I can see this combination in a beautiful Birds of a Feather.

The yarns should be arriving around the end of September.




Gail finished her second Passeggiata Wrap. This time she used the Earthy Kit.
It is gorgeous. Now she is off to start her third one. She is addicted. I’m pretty sure that Wannietta would knit another one for me. Playing with all the colour is so much fun.
I placed an order with Pretty Warm Designs for stitch markers yesterday and Janet has enamel pins. These are a few of the pins coming and we should see them by the end of the month.
Now it’s time for knitting and hockey. I made it to the second colour of Find Your Fade. It is going to be a very bright shawl.

No comments: