Monday, September 28, 2026

What Dreams are Made Of

We have two brand new colours from Emma’s.
What Dreams are Made Of. You know I want to knit with this colour 😍
Sea Glass

We have these in Practically Perfect Sock and Suri Silk. They are so pretty in person.
I put together two new combinations for the Ooey Gooey Cowl. You need two skeins of Suri Silk and 2 skeins of Dyed in the Wool. Above is Sea Glass and Waterwitch. Below is What Dreams are Made of and Purse First.

This is my Ooey Gooey Cowl (pattern purchased on Ravelry) knit with Mom Jeans and Bitter Pill.
This is Linda’s first cowl - Beach Please and Ghost Ranch.
Here is Linda’s second - Jackie O and Eleventh Hour.

Dad, Beth and the dogs had a great weekend at the cottage. The weather was beautiful but the fish weren’t biting. 

Don’t forget that the store will be closed on Wednesday October 7th. Lynn and I have appointments that day and neither of us can work. We’ll be back on Thursday October 8th at noon.