Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Malabrigo Torzal

Diana dropped by today with a finished project.

I started The Shift (pattern purchased on Ravelry) in the new Malabrigo Torzal but haven’t had time to finish it. Diana finished it for me and it looks great!!!

Yarn: Malabrigo Torzal - 1 skein each of Aniversario, Indiecita and Arapey

Needles: We used 3.5mm because we both knit a bit loose

Diana said that she loved knitting with the yarn and the needles I gave her. It was her first time knitting on Addi Ewenicorn needles. I might have converted her.

Here are a few combinations for you. I couldn’t help myself. These are nicely kitted up in the store.

Woodland
Piedras
Siri
Wabi-Sabi
Celestine
Sea Horse

Someone on Ravelry used Torzal with Malabrigo Arroyo to make the Alpine Bloom Hat. The Torzal was the background and cream Arroyo for the flowers. Take a look.

Dinner is finished. We’re watching baseball waiting for Survivor to start. I’m going to start the colourwork on Antipodes tonight.