Here is Joji Locatelli’s latest sweater.
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
Even though this sweater has strong Elton vibes, I just had to name it Florence!
I don’t know why, but while knitting this sweater, the terracotta color of the yarn took me on an imaginary trip to this old city, and I pictured myself perched on a rooftop among weathered domes and sun-warmed tiles, watching the city glow in the late afternoon light.
Florence is a lightweight, seamless circular yoke pullover with a relaxed, easy-to-wear fit.
Worked from the top down, it combines fingering weight wool with a delicate strand of mohair to create subtle horizontal stripes. Purl ridges add another layer of texture.
The pullover is designed with a slightly deeper-than-usual yoke for a relaxed silhouette. Instructions are included for adjusting the yoke depth if you prefer a closer fit beneath the arms.
- This way she can try on the sweater and make sure that the body length is correct. Sometimes finishing the neck will pull everything together and shorten the length just a touch
- This also helps when doing the sleeve length.


