Sunday, September 13, 2026

Tally Tee

Deidre stopped in yesterday and dropped off our Tally Tee.

The sweater is very cute. 

Our sweater has a finished bust of 38” and was knit with Practically Perfect Sock. Don’t forget that we have kits using Hella Hanks.

One hell of a hank with a super soft feel (thank you, cashmere) perfect for just about everything including garments, wraps, etc. With 600 yards per skein there are tons of one-skein project options. Plus.... more yarn per skein = less ends to weave in!

80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon

600 yards / 150g skein 

Lynn is working feverishly on her Anitpodes. I gave her a deadline of October 1st and I’m confident she will make it.

I spent a quiet day knitting and watching football. The body on my Tally Tee is finished. Sleeve one is half way done. I should have it finished this week.

Now a bit on the website before bed. We have a new yarn going live on Tuesday (it should arrive tomorrow) and Rowan goes live on Wednesday. Lynn and I have it hidden in the store and I can’t wait to put it on the shelves.