This pretty sweater features an all-over pattern of stocking stitch squares each framed with a moss stitch border. Knitted using Softest Alpaca, this sweater offers exceptional warmth and comfort without compromising on style.
We have a store sample knit in Softest Alpaca and everyone comments on how soft it is and how light the sweater is.
A timeless everyday layer designed for comfort, ease and effortless style. This lovely sleeveless top features charming cable detailing, a flattering v-neckline and a classic button fastening for a relaxed yet refined finish. Knitted using Softest Alpaca for lightweight warmth, this is the perfect piece for layering throughout the seasons. A true everyday essential, combining relaxed comfort with easy-going elegance.
Zella Vest - crochet
This simply stylish crochet vest is the ultimate layering piece. Designed with a relaxed, open silhouette - each half of the vest is worked separately and joined using side straps for a modern, easy-to-wear look. Perfect for adding texture and warmth without bulk, this vest is a go-to piece for layering over your autumn and winter outfits.
Pattern is written in UK crochet terms. There is a QR code on the pattern which can be scanned to learn the difference between the US and UK crochet terms.
Marlowe is an elegant, super cosy sweater knit in all over mistake rib stitch with a roll neck and oversize fit. Knit with Softest Alpaca yarn it has a luxurious warmth for those cold days.
I’m early today because
- I’m on dinner duty tonight and I’ll be picking up Boston Pizza on the way home from work. This means staying later but that’s okay because we received a huge box of Malabrigo today that I need to unpack
- Survivor starts tonight. I want to pay attention to the first week when we meet everyone.
Last night we watched The Green Book. I highly recommend the movie. Everyone in my house enjoyed it and there were a few tears at the end.












