Thursday, September 24, 2026

Molino

 Isabell Kraemer has a new sweater pattern.

You can purchase the pattern for Molino on Ravelry.

Molino eng: windmill


Worked seamlessly from the top down, the Molino pullover combines a timeless silhouette with a beautiful colorwork pattern that is enjoyable to knit and rewarding to wear.


Starting with the neck, short rows are worked back and forth to shape the neckline. The yoke is then worked in the round to sleeve separation. Yoke increases are incorporated into the colorwork portion followed by raglan increases for the lower section. Sleeve stitches are placed on hold to work the body top down. Sleeves are worked in rounds from the underarm to the cuffs. No finishing required.

Isabell suggests sport weight yarn. I think this sweater screams Patagonia. A few test knitters used fingering weight like Le Petit Lambswool which will give you a lighter sweater.



Mr. FedEx brought a big box from Blue Sky this afternoon. We have more Woolstok Tweed Light (the website is updated) and I have added kits for the Inverarary Jumper.

I’ve cast off the second sleeve on my Tally Tee. Tomorrow night I will be blocking. Now I’m going to search through my baskets to find another project to finish.