Saturday, August 22, 2026

Trip Knitting

I’m on the ship and have had a great day. Right now I’m on my balcony writing but I have activities lined up later tonight so it will be a short post. What activities? Game shows, trivia, Aqua show and more. There could be a stop in the casino.

I cast on the Tally Tee to bring with me. It is very easy knitting and perfect for the plane and ship.


Here are some of the views from my balcony. I have a Boardwalk Balcony so I look down the middle of the ship - not the ocean. I would love to have booked an ocean view but the price difference didn’t warrant it. There is a breeze and it’s quite enjoyable sitting out here.
I had lunch at a restaurant I frequented my last time on this ship. One of the waiters came running over - he served me many times. Then the man who made my tea at the coffee shop was on my last cruise as well. It was nice to see familiar faces.

Tomorrow is a sea day so there could be some knitting. I’m going to try and knit as much as I can but we’ll see how that goes.