I need to get out my Antipodes and pick up the stitches. I did it halfway and was off and need to start again. I’ve been putting it off but tomorrow is the day. I’m tired when I get home from the store and don’t want to mess it up again.
Grevillia (
pattern purchased on Ravelry) came out of the pile and it’s almost finished. One colour to go. I’m using one skein of Emma’s Practically Perfect Sock and one of Emma’s Theme packs. This is my second time making the shawl - I love knitting it.
Night Lights is very close to be finished. I need to graft 6 stitches at the end and then I can block. Another project for tomorrow.
Question of the Day
They have started doing this at the construction company and it’s fun to see how everyone votes.
- Never do laundry again
OR
- Never do dishes again
I’m voting never do laundry again. I hate folding clothes.
This is how I left dad and the dogs this morning.