“Look at the sky / Tell me what do you see / Just close your eyes and describe it to me…” – LeAnn Rimes, ‘Looking Through Your Eyes’
The atmosphere holds so many mysteries, that I couldn’t help but use them as inspiration for my newest MKAL wrap design! Not only that, but each section is tied to songs and song lyrics inspired by the skies above, making this a symphony of stitches! Choose and organize your colors, then join the discussion in my Paper Daisy Creations group. Get ready to cast on and remember… the sky’s the limit!
What to expect:
- unique construction
- lace
- bias knitting
- cables
- slipped stitches
- color changes
All techniques with charts will also include written instructions. I’ve created tutorial videos to guide you through any new techniques. There will NOT be any stranded colorwork, intarsia, or brioche. This design is intended for intermediate knitters, but my patterns and tutorials are designed to guide adventurous beginner skills to the next level. The best part of a KAL… there will be lots of helpful knitters to keep your head out of the clouds!
Finished dimensions:
Still a mystery! (See my previous MKAL wraps to get an idea of the general size and shape it could be: Garden Variety, Just Beachy, Mountain Musings, Secret Forest, Wings of Wonder, and Cosmic Connections)
I’m heading back to my knitting now. I have a few more inches and then I get to start the colours.
Question of the Day - Would you rather be ITCHY or STICKY for the day?








