Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Antipodes

I’m going to show you Lynn’s sweater first because she has knit much further than I have.
Lynn is using Kathmandu Fingering (01 Slate Grey) with Dyed in the Wool (The Family Jewels). She has finished the back portion to the point where Andrea says to stop. Now she has one front finished and has picked up the stitches for the second front. 
Here is mine. The stitches are picked up. It took some time last night - I was tired and shouldn’t have started but they are picked up and I’ve knit a few rows. There were some bad words said - my dad kept saying “what is going on over there?” 
I’m also using Kathmandu Fingering (21 Rapini) with Dyed in the Wool (Wild Horses). Now that the stitches are picked up I can get going!!!
This was my set up last night. It was easier to sit at the kitchen counter and I could lay the shoulder piece out to pick up.

Lynn was with me today and unpacked a huge order of Addi needles. The website has been updated. We also received Crazy Zauberball, Zauberball Starke 6 and Edition 3. The website has been updated for these as well.

Today’s question of the day
  • Sock, sock, shoe, shoe 
OR
  • Sock, shoe, sock shoe

Now time to get knitting!! Have a great evening.