I have been slowly working away on the cowl.
It hasn’t grown as fast as I’ve wanted because I’m trying to finish my Night Lights. Hopefully tonight.
I have a lot of boxes to unpack this afternoon. We received a huge restock from Estelle Designs - Merino Superwash DK is replenished with new colours. Mr. UPS should be here soon with a huge Addi restock. We will also have colours back in stock of Crazy Zauberball, Starke 6 and Edition 3. Later this afternoon Mr. Canpar will be bringing a box from Soak. It’s time to start thinking about freshening up your fall sweaters.
1. Soak
Pour a capful of Soak into a gallon of cool water. Make sure there’s enough room for the water to move around and cover the item. Soak it for 15 minutes (longer is okay).
2. Squeeze
Gently squeeze out the water- there’s no need to rinse. Some colour may bleed into the water, but don’t worry, this won’t harm your garment. (But it’s always a good idea to test for colour-fastness before washing.)
This is how I found everyone when I got home from work last night. They are keeping dad company while he had a nap.3. Dry
Roll the item in a dry towel* and squeeze out moisture. Lay flat to dry.
*If your item (like an underwire bra) should not be rolled, just use a towel to press out any extra moisture before lying flat to dry.
I will be taking some time off at the end of the month to get myself ready for fall. I will be available by email while I’m away. Any orders placed during that time will ship on Monday August 31st.



