Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Super Silky

Our next shipment from Emma’s should be arriving tomorrow and we are adding a new yarn to our inventory. This is Super Silky. You may be familiar with the yarn because we had LYS Day kits using it. Now you can purchase individual skeins

A 2-ply silky luxury with gorgeous drape and an elegant sheen. It is our most popular choice for wraps and shawls. 

80% Superwash Merino / 20% Silk

400 yards / 100g skein      Weight: Fingering

Every month we will be adding more colours. I need to find somewhere to put the yarn so I couldn’t add too many colours on our first order.
The 2024 Smalliday kits from Emma’s are available on the website to preorder. These will be in the store late September/early October. I enjoyed using my 2023 kit and will definitely be knitting something with the 2024 kit.

24 individually wrapped Smalls (our mini skeins)- perfect for treating yourself or a loved one to a small-a-day for 24 days! The colors are specially developed for this set - each a beautiful and colorful surprise intended to be unwrapped each day of December through Christmas Day!

There are 2 kits available.

  1. Fingering weight - Practically Perfect Sock Smalls (80% Superwash Merino / 20% Nylon - 2,025 total yards) 
  2. Double Knitting weight - Simply Spectacular DK Smalls (75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon - 1,250 total yards)

This afternoon I started adding the new Hedgehog colours to the website. This isn’t a quick project and the website is working against me tonight. 👿. I’m giving up for now and will finish tomorrow. 

The Price is Right is on. This is very important family time so I’m going to say goodnight. Wish me better website luck tomorrow.

No comments: